13thGen Intel® Core™ Processors
Industrial x86 Rugged Computers
13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor Industrial Computers
Modular Edge AI Performance Accelerators
- High-Speed NVMe storage
- Real-time GPU Acceleration
- PCI/PCIe Expansion
Streamline and consolidate heavy edge AI workloads with the latest VCO-6000-RPL Machine Vision Computer, powered by 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. Engineered for seamless integration of dual FHFL GPU cards through PCIe Gen 4 and industry-leading external storage expansion drives for optimized processing and data aggregation. Deploy machine vision and AI inference applications with utmost reliability and performance to the rugged edge.
- 12th/13th Gen Intel Core Processors with R680E PCH (35W TDP)
- Blazing-Fast DDR5 with ECC Memory Support
- PCIe Gen 4 Expansion
- Hot-swappable NVMe Storage Bays
- FHFL (Full-Height, Full-Length) GPU Supported
- Dual-GPU Configurations
- World-Class Certifications (UL, FCC, CE)
12th/13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
PCIe 4.0 Expansion Slots
MIL-STD-810G Shock and Vibration
Regular price total regular price: $0.00
Regular price total regular price: $0.00
Built Rugged. Built Ready.
The VCO-6000-RPL is designed for industrial reliability across a spectrum of harsh environmental conditions. With a wide operating temperature range, shock & vibration resistance, and extended voltage range, it is prepared for the deployment challenges faced at the rugged edge.
- Wide Operating Temp. (-25°C to 70°C)
- Shock & Vibration Resistant (MIL-STD-810G Compliant)
- Wide Power Input (9~48VDC)
- Industrial Locking Bracket for GPU Cards
- TPM 2.0 (Root-level Hardware Security)
13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
The VCO-6000-RPL AI Edge Inference Computer is powered with Intel’s latest hybrid-core architecture utilizing Performance (P) Cores and Efficiency (E) Cores for enhanced processing capabilities. Leverage Intel’s 13th Gen processors with R680E chipset for high-performance, real-time computing and streamline intensive AI workloads.
- Up to 24 Cores: 8 P-Cores, 16 E-Cores
- Up to 32 Threads
- Increased L2 & L3 Cache
- 35W TE (Power-Optimized Embedded) Processors
Intel 7 P/E Hybrid Architecture
Unleash unparalleled performance and efficiency with Intel’s latest generation performance and efficiency core processors, meticulously crafted to redefine computing experiences.
- Powerful P Cores: P Cores deliver exceptional performance for demanding edge-native real-time processing.
- Efficiency Redefined with E Cores: E Cores redefine power efficiency, providing a perfect balance of power and energy savings, perfect for environments in rugged edge computing
- Cutting-Edge Technology: incorporate the latest technological advancements from AI capabilities, advanced security features, and lightning-fast connectivity.
- Versatility for Every Need: Intel's 13th Gen P and E Cores cater to diverse computing needs for workload consolidation in edge-native computing demands.
Double the GPU, Double the AI Performance
The VCO-6000-RPL Machine Vision Computer provides uncompromised performance acceleration for the most demanding edge AI workloads with support for dual full-height, full-length (FHFL) GPU configurations. After thorough testing and validation, the VCO-6000-RPL series supports selected professional-grade GPUs for plug-and-play configurations optimized for edge AI computer vision.
Tested & Validated GPUs Supported
|Model Name||RAM||CUDA Cores||TDP||Display||Interface||Active Cooling||Slots|
|NVIDIA T1000||4G||896||50||4x mDP||PCIe 3.0 x16||Yes||1|
|NVIDIA RTX A2000||12G||3328||70||4x mDP||PCIe 4.0 x16||Yes||2|
|NVIDIA RTX A4000 SFF||20G||6144||70||4x mDP||PCIe 4.0 x16||Yes||2|
|NVIDIA RTX A4000||16G||6144||140||4x mDP||PCIe 4.0 x16||Yes||1|
|NVIDIA 4070||12G||5888||200||1x HDMI, 3x DP||PCIe 4.0 x16||Yes||2|
Lower Latency, Faster Speeds: PCIe Gen 4
PCIe Gen 4 doubles the speed of its previous generation for higher bandwidth and faster data transmission with GPUs and add-in expansion card performance accelerators. The VCO-6000-RPL Machine Vision Computer implements multiple PCIe Gen 4 slots for real-time processing and minimized latency.
- 1x PCIe x16 (Gen 4), 2x PCIe x4 (Gen 3, Open-ended)
- 2x PCie x16 (Gen 4), 1x PCIe x4 (Gen 3, Open-ended)
High-Speed NVMe & High-Capacity SATA Storage
The VCO-6000-RPL Machine Vision Computer offers an industry-leading feature for hot-swappable 2.5” SSD storage options in NVMe (PCIe) or SATA interfaces for seamless data offloading procedures and redundancy with RAID.
- Configurable Options:
- • 4x 2.5” SATA SSD (7 mm) | RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- • 2x 2.5” SATA SSD (15 mm) | RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- • 2x 2.5” U.2 NVMe SSD (15 mm) | RAID 0, 1
DDR5 for Volatile Workloads
The VCO-6000-RPL Machine Vision Computer utilizes the latest generation of memory, DDR5, for enhanced optimization and efficiency resulting in faster real-time data. It offers Error Correction Code (ECC) support, prolonging operation times and overall reliability.
Factory and industrial automation applications typically require a specific set of connection types including DIO, CAN Bus, and even legacy serial/COM ports. The VCO-6000-RPL Machine Vision Computer provides these essential automation I/O readily available on-board with a front-facing design for easy accessibility.
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
Windows 11 IoT enables performance and efficiency of the VCO-6000-RPL machines vision computer with purpose-built operating system support for processing, security and IoT connectivity.
- Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
- Windows 10 IoT LTSC
World-Class Safety Certifications
At Premio, our commitment is to provide competent edge computing solutions purpose-built to excel in demanding edge environments. Our flagship line of rugged edge computers, including the VCO-6000-RPL, has undergone rigorous testing, validation, and adherence to safety standards compliance.