Built Rugged. Built Ready. Embedded Computing Solutions
For the Edge and the Cloud.
Knowledge Feed - Latest Blog Articles
What Is the Difference Between CPU vs. GPU vs. TPU? (Complete Overview)
CPUs, GPUs, and TPUs are the core hardware technologies involved in the advancement of Intelligent applications. Learn more about the technical insights between these 3 technologies!
Weather Resistant Computers for Outdoor Use
Check out some of the toughest weather-resistant rugged computers for your outdoor industrial deployments!
News Feed - Tradeshows and Events
Join Premio At IWCE 2021 9/29-9/30 @ Las Vegas Convention Center Booth #697
On September 29-30, 2021 at Las Vegas Convention Center ,stop by booth #697 and explore how Premio’s rugged edge computers could help consolidate workloads and deliver high performance, reliable connectivity, data storage, and compute power to mission critical applications at the edge.
A.I. Day Webcast 9/9/21
On September 9th, 2021, join us on Embedded Computing Design’s A.I. Day webcast from 11:30am to 4:30pm ET where industry experts including Dustin Seetoo, Director of Product Marketing here at Premio, will provide thought leadership on deploying AI systems at the edge of IoT.
Join Premio At MINExpo 2021 From 9/13-15 @ Las Vegas Convention Center Booth #631
On September 13-15, 2021, stop by Premio’s booth #631 and talk to our rugged edge computing experts to learn about how our reliable, scalable high performance edge computing solutions help our partners succeed in the mining industry. See you there!
More tradeshow events
Premio Inc Recognized in the 2021 SIA New Product Showcase at ISC West
Premio's Innovative AI Edge Inference Computer Wins the Video Surveillance Data Storage Category for ISC West 2021
Premio Cites Rugged Edge Computing as Top Engineering Challenge
Specialized hardware required to facilitate machine learning, AI, and embedded IoT in heavy industrial settings; deep dive webinar highlights design tips and strategies.
More press kits
- Premio KCO Series Enables OEMs and System Builders with Certification-Ready Computers in FCC, CE, and UL
- Premio BCO-2000 Series Fanless Mini Computer Offers Unmatched Performance, Scalable I/O, and Powerful Processing in a Palm-Sized Form Factor
- Premio Announces a New Ultra-Small Form Factor Single Board Computer for Wide Versatility
- Premio Wakes Up the Rugged Edge with Innovative High-Speed NVMe Designs in its Next-Gen Edge Computers
- Premio Inc Packs Incredible Performance, I/O Flexibility, and Low-Power Processing in New 3.5” Industrial Single Board Computer for Embedded IoT