13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
Industrial x86 Rugged Computers
13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor Industrial Computers
Modular Edge AI Performance Accelerators
- High-Speed NVMe storage
- Real-time GPU Acceleration
- PCI/PCIe Expansion
Ruggedized and Fanless Computing for Harsh Environments
Industrial Computers are ruggedized and purpose-built for deployment into connected industrial automation and control systems. Fanless ruggedized designs and rich I/O compatibility present durable, scalable industrial IoT computing solutions for real-time processing and data telemetry in the harshest environments.
Fanless & Cable-less
Shock And Vibration Resistance
TPM 2.0 Security Module
World Class Computers. World Class Certifications
Low-Power Embedded Processors
Industrial computers leverage the latest advancements in x86 silicon from Intel and deliver incredible processing power to analyze data and run intelligent workloads. Our computing designs take into account a balance of both performance and power-efficiency in the most mission-critical IoT deployments. Specific processors in 35W options help system integrators scale with confidence and long-term reliability.
EDGEBoost Nodes: Modular Accelerated Computing
Add performance acceleration to RCO-6000 Series industrial computers with modular EDGEBoost Nodes. EDGEBoost Nodes enable powerful real-time processing and high-speed NVMe storage performance purpose-built for resource-intensive machine learning and rugged edge AI workloads.
- EdgeBoost Databricks: Hot-swappable NVMe Tooless Drive Cannisters
- Low Latency PCIe standards
- Low profile GPU acceleration with active cooling
- Mix and Match Modular Designs
- FCC, CE, & UL Listed Certifications
EDGEBoost I/O: Sensor Fusion and Connect IoT
EDGEBoost I/O modules are a scalable and modular solution that integrates into Premio’s industrial computers and provides enhanced reliability with plug-and-play expandability. EDGEboost I/O modules provide the ultimate customization to match specific I/O requirements for robust I/O connectivity in the harshest edge deployments.
Built Rugged. Built Ready – Fanless Cooling for Industrial PCs
A fanless industrial computer is a fully enclosed embedded PC that utilizes passive cooling solutions to extract and dissipate heat without utilizing spinning fans or active cooling. Unlike traditional desktop computers, fanless industrial computers leverage thermal conductivity and mechanical engineering to remove detrimental heat away from mission critical components
Industrial Computers For Automation
Industrial computers drive the efficiency and insight enrichment at the heart of Industry 4.0. Engineered and manufactured to endure the challenging physical conditions of a variety of industrial environments, industrial computers are high-performance, scalable upgrades to traditional single-purpose PLCs. By consolidating numerous workloads within a single, versatile industrial computer, points of failure and overall hardware footprint are reduced. Strong localized compute and low-latency communication generate real-time actionable insights, inform inference analysis applications and enable sophisticated automation.
A Smarter Route: Driving Better Transportation with Rugged Edge Computing
Discover how a leading ITS company partnered with Premio to leverage powerful industrial computing solutions to fuel tolling innovation and ramp systems production.
Mobile Microgrids and the Rugged Edge: Ensuring Power Reliability Everywhere
A Premio customer required an industrial-grade computer with a GPU to manage their AI-centric mobile microgrid power solution. Discover how Premio leverages its capabilities to deliver a reliable and durable solution.
AI Edge Inference Computer Design Made (Relatively) Simple with EdgeBoost Nodes
Inference occurs when a compute system makes predictions based on trained machine-learning algorithms. While the concept of inferencing is not new, the ability to perform these advanced operations at the edge is something that is relatively new. The technology behind an edge-based inference engine is an embedded computer. But obviously...
Automation Computers | Automation PCs | Embedded Computers for Automation
Automation PCs and computers are used to control and monitor processes, robots, and factory machinery deployed in harsh environments.
Industrial Computer | Industrial PC | Information & Buying Guide (Industrial Grade Version)
This blog provides you with everything you need to know about industrial computers and industrial PCs
Heat Resistant Computer - Wide Temperature Industrial PC
Understands how heat resistant computers work and how you can leverage them for your remote inudstrial deployments!
An industrial computer is a specific type of computing system engineered to manage a variety of factory and industrial workloads for machine automation, manufacturing equipment and new-age autonomous robotics.
- Workload Consolidation: Industrial computers have the processing capacity to accomplish several tasks simultaneously, reducing hardware footprint
- IoT Connectivity: Rich wired I/O and wireless connection technologies incorporate legacy and leading-edge equipment, and data transmissions from remote and mobile environments.
- Reliability: Intelligent design and rugged features fortify industrial computers against the severe and challenging physical factors encountered in a variety of industrial environments
- Scalability: Industrial computers boast modular design allowing for interchangeable expansion options.
- Security: Trusted platform modules with TPM 2.0 standards enable hardware boot security, encryption and cybersecurity protections.
- Intelligent Automation: Powerful processing and performance acceleration options enable real-time inference analysis and machine learning for richer, data-driven autonomy at the rugged edge.
Most industrial computers share rugged design concepts that utilize fanless cooling technology, cableless connections to eliminate moving parts, and resistance to some level of dust and water intrusion.
Absolutely. Many industrial computer components used are available and can last up to 15 years, providing a long-term embedded computing roadmap, which major semiconductor designers' support. This is especially important for factories that may not have the ability to upgrade or retrofit with the latest automation technology every few years.
Both. With rich I/O integration, multi-protocol support and upgradable capabilities, industrial computers seamlessly integrate old equipment with the latest to form a responsive industrial IoT edge network. Upgradable and patchable industrial computers lend greater reliability and security to traditionally vulnerable legacy equipment as facility operators converge OT with IT.
Yes, Industrial computers can serve as cloud gateways for industrial IoT edge networks. By efficiently delegating select IoT applications to cloud resources, industrial computers free up processing capacity for tasks demanding local compute for real-time action. Cloud access also streamlines application upgrades and security patching for embedded systems with access constraints.
Premio industrial computers are certified to deploy cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure IoT and AWS IoT Greengrass. The platforms connect, monitor, and improve control of IoT assets to simplify enterprise system launch and management. The platforms draw advanced compute capabilities from the cloud to apply locally for latency-free performance and insights.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Automation: Industrial computers are used to manage motion control systems for data logging, inspection, and analysis for better manufacturing productivity.
- Interactive Kiosks: Many new and emerging markets are beginning to embrace industrial computers for machine automation and self-service kiosks as a means of reducing staffing costs and improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Automated Inspection, Metrology and Testing Equipment: Industrial computers integrated with more automation capabilities ensure high precision and assured quality of parts. This creates a more efficient and effective manufacturing process and reduces the number of defective products from going to market, creating better value and productivity for manufacturing.
- Security and Surveillance: The fanless rugged design of industrial computers makes it ideal for challenging surveillance applications. Industrial computers can support multiple PoE ports that provide stable connections to IP cameras providing video recorded on the device.
- Underground Mining: The harsh nature of underground mining requires specially designed industrial computers able to withstand dust exposure, extreme temperatures and vibrations. These key features support reliable. mission critical performance as the industrial computer captures valuable telemetry for construction and digging sites.
- Maritime and Military: Industrial computers are designed to survive tough operating conditions on shipboard and ground control operations. Low maintenance and long operating life meet requirements and schedules of military operations.