Premio is exhibiting at the 2019 Automate Show from April 8 – 11th at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Visit us at booth location #9355 to learn how our performance edge systems, industrial computers, and ruggedized touch panel PCs are powering industrial automation, machine vision and innovative technology that solidifies the Industry 4.0 era.
Our feature-rich industrial solutions are purpose-built for the automation industry that requires high quality systems to drive crucial processes for metrology, vision systems and autonomous machinery. Premio’s latest industrial GPU computer, the VCO-6020-1050ti and RCO-6020-1050ti are performance edge devices that feature superior workload consolidation for PLC, motion control, multisensor / image processing and machine learning. By utilizing a GPU’s performance to enhance processing power, our industrial computer is able to analyze data at a much higher rate allowing for non-contact metrology that is considerably faster than traditional coordinate measuring machines.
Listen: DWFritz and Premio Partner to Discuss Metrology and Performance Edge Computers, Part 1 (Podcast)
The VCO-6020-1050ti is a comprehensive and versatile solution for industrial applications needing a capable compute unit that offers wide connectivity and expansion options to tackle any challenge. Premio also offers a wide variety of embedded systems that are scalable accordingly for different industrial operations with specialized features such as IP67 Waterproof, fanless, wide temperature, wide voltage input and high vibration / shock thresholds.
In addition to our strong product portfolio for industrial computers, Premio also offers innovative rugged touch panel PCs designed for heavy duty factory usage. Our patented Multi-mode Display Module (MDM) technology allows every panel to function as either a standard touchscreen monitor or a fully-equipped all-in-one touch panel PC. This modular feature allows for easier installation, maintenance and repair while keeping the unit sleek and compact. With a solid aluminum die-casting IP65 front panel and ruggedized features, our standard bezel VIO-100 and thin-bezel VIO-200 are easy to integrate and deploy.
Premio’s premier industry-leading hardware technology offers a robust and complete solution for our customers. Our skilled engineering team offers extensive customization for complex and challenging projects to ensure that our customers receive the best results in moving their business forward.
Meet with Premio at Booth #9355 during normal exhibit hours or visit our website at www.premioinc.com to learn more about our product and service offerings. If you would like to schedule a meeting with our solution experts, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-977-9646.
Premio is excited to be exhibiting at the 2019 Automate Show with the following product showcase:
Premium Machine Vision Embedded Systems
- LGA 1151 socket for 6/7th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Nvidia GTX 1050ti GPU (3-year supply)
- 8x DI + 8x DO with Isolation
- 2x PCIe Expansion for Frame Grabbers, Capture Cards, and More
- Single Side Access with Full Control and Utility
- Wide Temperature Operation (-25 to 70C)
Rugged Fanless Embedded Systems
- LGA 1151 socket for 5/6th Gen Intel Core Processors
- 2x Universal I/O Bracket for Customized Expansion
- Intel Celeron Processor
- 4x COM, 2x USB 3.0, 6x USB 2.0, 2x GbE
IP65/67 Waterproof Embedded Systems
- Intel Pentium N4200 Quad Core
- M12 Secure port connectors
- 3x USB, 2x LAN, 1x RS-232/422/485
- 2x mini-PCIe for communication expansion
- Wide Voltage Range Input (9 to 50VDC)
- Full System Water and Dustproof
Rugged Industrial Touch Panel PCs
- Patented Multimode Display Module (MDM)
- Resistive 5-wire or PCAP touch panel
- IP65 Aluminium Die-casting Front Bezel
- Intel Celeron Processor
- Wide Temperature Operation (-10 to 60C)
- Wide Voltage Range Input (9 to 48VDC)