Premio will kick-off its 2020 tradeshow calendar by exhibiting at the IoT Evolution Expo #techsupershow in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in booth #634. The IoT Evolution Expo is a perfect place where attendees can explore and learn how to implement intelligent IoT subsystem into a new connected world. As the future of the “Internet of Things” continues to foster new technology and innovation across key business sectors, Premio’s computing solutions for the “edge to the cloud” provides scalable building-blocks for many IoT subsystems. The conference will showcase thought- leadership, industry trends, and proven IoT solutions to help businesses make better decisions from intelligent data . The Evolution Expo will feature three conferences that are being shaped by a digital transformation - Industrial IoT, Smart Cities, and the Intelligent Edge.
Premio is a silver sponsor for the conference and will exhibit in the “Intelligent Edge Expo” to showcase its portfolio of industrial embedded computers dedicated for rugged edge computing. Premio’s rugged edge computers are designed for reliability in the harshest environments like industrial factories, outdoor kiosks, and in public transportation vehicles. These powerful fanless edge computers are easily scalable and proven to ensure mission-critical reliability and computing performance where its needed most, decentralized from the cloud. Many of the proven use cases for Premio’s industrial embedded and edge computers are transforming data into valuable intelligence at the edge before communicating to the cloud. Premio’s embedded IoT and edge computers are also pre-tested and certified to be compatible with Microsoft Azure IoT solutions, a collection of cloud services from Microsoft that can connect, monitor, and control IoT assets.
Must See Rugged Edge Computers at IoT Tech Expo and Intelligent Edge Expo 2020
- Industrial Fanless Computers - Industrial IoT friendly in factory automation environments
- Industrial GPU Computers - Integrated and supports powerful Nvidia GPUs for edge computing, inference analysis, and real-time decision making.
- In-vehicle Fanless computers - compliant to strict regulation (EN50155) for in-vehicle applications in: railway, public transportation vehicles, trucking and fleet engagement
- Fanless Mini Computers and Gateways - compact and reliable mini pc perfect for low-power applications
- IP65 and 67 Waterproof Computers - designed for the harshest outdoor environmental factors like dust and water. Submersible under water for 30 minutes
- Machine Vision Computers - designed for industrial automation applications using visions technology for scanning and inspection
- Industrial Motherboards and Single Board Computers - industrial grade motherboardsin Micro-atx, Mini-itx, 3.5" SBC, and 2.5" Pico-ITX. Perfect computing building blocks for IoT applications requiring small form factors
Premio's industrial touch display systems are patented and designed for factory automation and in-line HMI applications. Eliminate detrimental downtime and increase scalability with an innovative industrial panel pc or rugged touch monitor featuring our patented modular MDM technology.
- Industrial HMI Touchscreen Computers - Industrial IoT friendly in factory automation environments