Workload Consolidation at IoT Edge
Embedded Computing Design shares Premio Inc's expertise on why workload consolidation matters at the "Rugged Edge." A quick summary is provided below. Please see the full story directly from Embedded Computing Design – the go-to destination for information about embedded design and development for Industry 4.0 / IoT.
At embedded world 2020, Dustin Seetoo, Director of Product Marketing at Premio and C&T Solutions, explains how increased demand for artificial intelligence and machine learning at the edge are driving demand for edge computing in fanless, rugged embedded computers.
Top 5 Embedded Computing Design Requirements for IoT and Edge Deployments
- Fanless and Silent Designs for Better Reliability
- One-Piece, Cableless, and Validated to endure Shock and Vibration
- Extended Operating Temperature Range for Harsh Environments
- Wide-Voltage Power Protection
- Modular and Expandable I/O options designed for workload consolidation
Market Verticals Premio Provides Embedded Computing Solutions for:
- Industrial IoT (IIoT)
- Industrial Automation
- Machine Vision and Metrology Inspection
- Self-Service Kiosk
- Public Transportation
- Security and Surveillance