VCO-6000-CFL-4M2 AI Edge Inference Computer with 9th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor, 4x Hotswap M.2 NVMe
SKU Alias: VCO-6131E-4M2
- Support 8th / 9th Gen. Intel® CFL-R S Processor (LGA 1151, 65W/35W TDP)
- Intel® Q370 chipset
- 2x DDR4 2400/2666Hz SODIMM. Max. up to 64GB
- Triple Independent Display by 1x DVI-I and 2x DisplayPort
- 2x Intel® GbE supporting Wake-on-LAN and PXE
- 2x Full-size mini PCIe (shared by 1x mSATA), 1x PCIe x16, and 4x M.2 (x8), 2x SIM socket
- 4x 2.5" SATA HDD bay with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support, 1x mSATA (shared by 1x Mini PCIe)
- 1x M.2 (M Key, NVMe PCIe x4, 2280); 1x M.2 (E Key, PCIe x2, 2230, USB 2.0, Support CNVi)
- 4x RS-232/422/485 (w/ 2x internal), 4x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps)
- 8x DI + 8x DO with isolation
- 9 to 48VDC Wide Range Power Input Supporting AT/ATX Mode
- Wide Operating Temperature (-25°C to 60°C)
- TPM 2.0 Supported
Hot-Swappable m.2 Accelerator Trays
Meet the challenges of computer vision and deliver blazing fast hardware acceleration with x4 hot-swappable m.2 carrier trays. The VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer uses individual m.2 carrier trays to push performance and storage to a new level. Each m.2 carrier tray supports leading edge technologies in TPU, m.2 accelerators, and NVMe storage.
9th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
The 9th Gen. Intel® Processors and Q370 chipset enable processing power and IoT support for responsive vision-reliant computing in challenging settings.
- Up to eight hyperthreading core
- Up to 12MB cache; up to 4.4 GHz
- Intel® UHD Graphics 610/630
Accelerate Machine Learning
with x16 PCIe GPU (Full Length)
The VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer Series offer multi-level processing and real-time intelligence by balancing workloads between CPU and GPU performance cores. The front sided PCIe expansion slots for the vision computer can be populated with GPU performance accelerators in a Full-Length, Full Height form factor. Graphics accelerators like GPUs allow intelligent devices to run machine learning algorithms for inference analysis of data from a variety of IoT sensors.
Accessible PCIe Magazine Tray
The VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer Series provides expansion capabilities on a new level for performance and reliability. Its unique PCIe magazine tray is designed for easy installation and access to full-size PCIe x16 GPU acceleration cards. Easy and adjustable mechanical brackets provide locking reinforcement to ensure resistance against shock and vibration.
The VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer Series ensures ultimate reliability by delivering cooling where it counts. The ultra-conductive aluminum heat sink dissipates heat with the support of a hot-swappable smart fan module that regulates performance based on thermal readings. The hot-swappable fan can also be easily removed for replacements or quick maintenance in the field.
NVMe: Immediate Edge Intelligence
The VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer Series enable high-speed NVMe storage for greatly accelerated data leverage. Support for an onboard M.2 NVMe drive with PCIe 3.0 x4 performance efficiently feeds integrated CPUs and GPUs volumes of data for complex data cache applications. Rapid data speeds enable more reflexive machine vision, automation and inference analysis at the edge.
Additional Storage Support
The VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer Series supports two hot-swappable external SATA SSD/HDD drive bays and two internal drive bays for a scalable RAID solution. The external 2.5” drive bays permit hot-swappable replacement of the SATA drives, simplifying service and capacity upgrades.
Wireless IoT Connectivity
The VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer Series' Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5 technologies reliably connect to wireless sensors and network systems. Dual SIM sockets provide continuous 4G/LTE cellular connectivity at mobile or remote edge deployments.
The VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer Series incorporate leading-edge I/O options for a vastly expandable Industry 4.0 solution. Reliable serial ports, multi-display outputs and high-speed USB ensure smooth integration and offer rich scalability to rugged edge deployments.
Dual-Power Input for Hardware Acceleration
The VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer provides a dual-power input solution for stable power and efficiency with wide voltage support. It’s modular design powers leading edge technologies in GPU, TPU, m.2 accelerators, and NVMe storage.
- 9 – 48 VDC for PC
- 12 - 48 VDC for performance acceleration cards
Built Rugged. Built Ready.
Ruggedized hardware safeguards VCO-6000-CFL Machine Vision Computer Series in severe, remote and dynamic environments.
- Fanless cooling eliminates failure points
- Wide -25 to 70° C operating temperature
- 20G shock and 3 Grms vibration tolerance
- Wide 9 to 48VDC voltage input
- Power Ignition Management safely powers down after engine shutoff
- TPM 2.0 for password protection, device authentication and future-ready cybersecurity
5 Sec to 2 Hours Power Ignition Management
TMP 2.0: Securing IoT Deployments at the Edge
|Processor||Support 8th/9th Gen Intel® Core™ CFL-R S Processor (LGA 1151, 65W/35W TDP)
- Intel® Core™ i7-9700E, 8 Cores, 12MB cache, up to 4.4 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i5-9500E, 6 Cores, 9MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i3-9100E, 4 Core, 6MB Cache, 3.7 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i7-9700TE, 8 Cores, 12MB cache, up to 3.8 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i5-9500TE, 6 Cores, 9MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i3-9100TE, 4 Core, 6MB Cache, 3.2 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i7-8700T, 6 Cores, 12MB cache, up to 4.0 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i5-8500T, 6 Cores, 9MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i3-8100TE, 4 Cores, 6MB Cache, 3.1 GHz
- Intel® Pentium® G5400T, 2 Cores, 4MB Cache, up to 3.1 GHz
- Intel® Celeron® G4900T, 2 Cores, 2MB Cache, up to 2.9 GHz
|System Chipset||Intel® Q370 Express Chipset|
|LAN Chipset||GbE1: Intel I219LM (Support Wake-on-LAN and PXE)
GbE2: Intel I210-AT (Support Wake-on-LAN and PXE)
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC888S|
|System Memory||2x 260-Pin DDR4 2400/2666MHz SODIMM.
Max. up to 64GB
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 610/630|
|BIOS||AMI 256Mbit SPI BIOS|
|Watchdog||Software Programmable Supports 1~255 sec.
|Display Port||2x DP (support resolution 4096 x 2304)|
|DVI||1x DVI-I (support resolution 1920 x 1200)|
|Multiple Display||Triple Display|
|VGA||Yes (by optional split cable)|
|M.2||1x M.2 (M Key, NVMe PCIe x4, 2280)
1x M.2 (E Key, PCIe x2, USB 2.0, 2230, Support CNVi)
|mSATA||1x mSATA (shared by 1x Mini PCIe)|
|NVMe||4x M.2 PCIe x2, 2280 (hot-swappable)|
|SIM Socket||2x Internal SIM socket|
|SSD/HDD||2x Internal 2.5" SATA HDD Bay (support H=9mm)
2x Hotswap 2.5" SATA HDD Bay
(support H=7mm) , Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
|Mini PCIe||2x Full-size Mini PCIe (1x Shared with mSATA)|
|PCIe||1x PCIe x16 (8-lane) for GPU Card
4x PCIe x2 for NVMe M.2
|Card Dimension||312 (L) x 111.15 (H) mm|
|COM||2x RS-232/422/485, 4x RS-232/422/485 (Internal)|
|DIO||8 in / 8 out (Isolated)|
|Universal I/O Bracket||2x Universal I/O Bracket (By mini PCIe interface)|
|USB|| 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps)
5x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps, Internal)
1x USB 3.0 header (Internal)
|Others||4x WiFi Antenna Holes
1x Power Switch, 1x AT/ATX Switch
1x Remote Power On/Off
1x PC/Car Mode Switch, 1x Delay Time Switch
1x Removable CMOS Battery
|Linux||Linux kernel 5.X|
|Power Adapter||Optional AC/DC 24V, 220W/ 280W
Optional AC/DC 24V, 280W for GPU
|Power Mode||AT, ATX|
|Power Supply Voltage||9 ~ 48 VDC|
|Power Connector||3-pin Terminal Block
4-pin 12V DC input as optional
|Power Protection||Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
Over-Current Protection (OCP)
Reverse Polarity Protection (RPP)
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to 60°C (65W/ 35W CPU)|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C ~ 85°C|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Certification||CE, FCC Class A, E-Mark, EMC Conformity with EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2|
|Vibration||3 Grms, 5 ~ 500 Hz, 0.5 hr/axis (SSD) 1 Grms, 5 ~ 500 Hz, 0.5 hr/axis (HDD)|
|Shock||20G, half-sine, 11 ms (SSD)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||157 (W) x 340 (D) x 240 (H) mm|
|Construction||Extruded aluminum with heavy duty metal|
|Mounting Options||Wall Mount|