- LGA 1151 socket for 8th/9th Gen. Intel® CFL-R S Processor (65W/35W TDP)
- Intel® Q370 chipset
- 2x DDR4 2400/2666Hz SODIMM. Max. up to 64GB
- Triple Independent Display by 1x DVI-I and 2x DisplayPort
- 2x Intel® GbE supporting Wake-on-LAN and PXE
- 2x Full-size mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules, 2x SIM socket
- 4x 2.5" SATA HDD Bay and 1x mSATA with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
- 1x M.2 (M Key, NVMe PCIe x4, 2280); 1x M.2 (E Key, PCIe x2, USB 2.0, 2230)
- 6x RS-232/422/485 (w/ 2x internal), 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 5x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 8x DI + 8x DO with isolation
- 9 to 48VDC Wide Range Power Input Supporting AT/ATX Mode
- Wide Operating Temperature -25°C to 70°C (35W CPU); -25°C to 60°C (65W CPU)
- TPM 2.0 Supported
- Download Product Brief
The RCO-6000-CFL Industrial Computer Series bring vigorous performance to rigorous settings. These industrial edge computers enable Intel®’s 9th Gen (codename: Coffee Lake Refresh) and Q370 chipset PCH advanced processing in volatile, demanding and mobile deployments. The series support rich processing, future-ready storage technology, and rapid connectivity for more reliable, efficient processing at the rugged edge.
Now Modular. The Best of Both Worlds
Top Module: RCO-6000-CFL Fanless Industrial Computer
The RCO-6000-CFL Fanless Industrial Computer Series bring vigorous performance to rigorous settings in its proven ruggedized design. As the building block and host for the modular EDGEBoost nodes, this industrial edge computer delivers blazing fast multi-core performance, future-ready storage technology, and rapid connectivity for more reliable, efficient data telemetry at the edge.
See RCO-6000-CFL Product Features
- 8th/9th Gen. Intel® Core™ Processor
- Up to 64GB RAM
- 2x External SIM for Cellular Connectivity
- PC/Car Mode with Power Ignition Management
- Network Modules: x4 LAN/PoE+/M12, 5G, Dual-Port 10 GbE
- Wide Operating Temperature
- MIL-STD-810G Shock and Vibration
Bottom Module: EDGEBoost Nodes for Hardware Acceleration
Premio’s EDGEBoost Nodes are highly configurable and meet the demands for the most complex applications that require data processing, storage and inference analysis. These modular EDGEBoost nodes consolidate the latest performance accelerations technologies into scalable hardware nodes that enable machine learning and automation at the rugged edge.
Industrial Fanless Computer
EdgeBoost Performance Nodes
8th/9th Gen Intel™ Core™ Processors
The Intel® 8th / 9th Gen. CFL-R S Processors and Q370 chipset technologies’ processing power and IoT support enable low-latency, complex inference analysis in challenging settings.
- Up to eight hyperthreading core
- Up to 12MB cache; up to 4.4 GHz
- Intel® UHD Graphics 610/630
NVMe: Ready Edge Intelligence
The RCO-6000-CFL Industrial Computer Series support high-speed NVMe storage for greatly accelerated data leverage. An onboard M.2 NVMe drive with PCIe 3.0 x4 performance efficiently feeds integrated CPUs and GPUs volumes of data for complex data cache applications. Rapid data speeds enable more reflexive inference analysis at the edge.
Built Rugged. Built Ready.
Ruggedized hardware architecture safeguards the RCO-6000-CFL Series in harsh, remote and dynamic environments.
- Fanless cooling eliminates failure points
- Wide -25 to 70° C operating temperature
- 50G shock and 5 Grms vibration tolerance
- Wide 9 to 48VDC voltage input
- Power Ignition Management safely powers down after engine shutoff
- TPM 2.0 for password protection, device authentication and future-ready cybersecurity
High Speed Gbps USB Integration
The RCO-6000-CFL Industrial Computer Series boast several generations of USB connections to accommodate data traffic needs of a variety of peripheral technologies. Augmenting two internal USB 2.0 headers are five USB 3.2 (Gen 1) which support 5 Gbps speeds, and four USB 3.2 (Gen 2) for rapid 10 Gbps transfers.
Connecting from the Rugged Edge
Support for five antennae wirelessly joins the RCO-6000-CFL Series to Wi-Fi, cellular and GPS systems. Onboard Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5 technologies reliably connect to IoT sensors and network systems. Dual external access SIM sockets provide continuous 4G/LTE cellular connectivity at remote of mobile edge deployments. An optional modular add-in card grants the RCO-6000-CFL Industrial Computer Series 5G connectivity.
IoT Data Storage Adaptability
Two internal SATA SSD/HDD drives in the RCO-6000-CFL Industrial Computer Series are joined by two additional external SATA SSD/HDD bays as a scalable RAID. The external 2.5” bays permit toolless, hot-swappable replacement of the SATA drives, simplifying service and capacity upgrades.
The RCO-6000-CFL Industrial Computer Series contains two full-size mini PCIe slots for communication or expansion modules. The RCO 6111 and 6122 Series offer additional PCIe and PCI slots for more scalability and performance enhancing expansion.
Power Ignition Management
Intelligent transportation deployments can harness the power of advanced computing and automation safely through the RCO-6000-CFL Series’ power ignition management feature. The rugged edge computer safely powers down after engine shutoff following a predetermined interval. The feature ensures applications close properly and data is neither lost nor corrupted.
Vast I/O Expandability
The RCO-6000-CFL Industrial Computer Series support rich expandability to boost wireless connectivity, streamline integration and unlock automation capabilities in harsh deployments. Leading edge and legacy technologies are easily incorporated into a powerful, intelligent IoT solution. Flexible add-in modules provide additional ethernet I/O ports in 1GbE (RJ45 & M12), 10GbE (RJ45), USB 3.0, and 5G ready M.2 for scalable connectivity in IoT deployments at the edge.
|Processor||Support 8th/9th Gen Intel® Core™ CFL-R S Processor (LGA 1151, 65W/35W TDP)
- Intel® Core™ i7-9700E, 8 Cores, 12MB cache, up to 4.4 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i5-9500E, 6 Cores, 9MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i3-9100E, 4 Core, 6MB Cache, 3.7 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i7-9700TE, 8 Cores, 12MB cache, up to 3.8 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i5-9500TE, 6 Cores, 9MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i3-9100TE, 4 Core, 6MB Cache, 3.2 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i7-8700T, 6 Cores, 12MB cache, up to 4.0 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i5-8500T, 6 Cores, 9MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz
- Intel® Core™ i3-8100TE, 4 Cores, 6MB Cache, 3.1 GHz
- Intel® Pentium® G5400T, 2 Cores, 4MB Cache, up to 3.1 GHz
- Intel® Celeron® G4900T, 2 Cores, 2MB Cache, up to 2.9 GHz
|System Chipset||Intel® Q370 Express Chipset|
|LAN Chipset||GbE1: Intel I219LM (Support Wake-on-LAN and PXE)
GbE2: Intel I210-AT (Support Wake-on-LAN and PXE)
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC888S|
|System Memory||2x 260-Pin DDR4 2400/2666MHz SODIMM.
Max. up to 64GB
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 610/630|
|BIOS||AMI 256Mbit SPI BIOS|
|Watchdog||Software Programmable Supports 1~255 sec.
|Display Port||2x DP|
|Multiple Display||Triple Display|
|VGA||Yes (by optional split cable)|
|M.2||1x M.2 (M Key, NVMe PCIe x4, 2280)
1x M.2 (E Key, PCIe x2, 2230, USB 2.0, Support CNVi)
|mSATA||1x mSATA (shared by 1x Mini PCIe)|
|SIM Socket||2x External SIM socket|
|SSD/HDD||2x Internal 2.5" SATA HDD Bay (support H=9mm)
2x Hotswap 2.5" SATA HDD Bay (support H=7mm)
Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
|Mini PCIe||2x Full-size Mini PCIe (1x Shared with mSATA)|
|Audio||1x Mic-in, 1x Line-out|
|COM||4x RS-232/422/485 ; 2x RS-232/422/485 (internal)|
|DIO||8 in / 8 out (Isolated)|
|Universal I/O Bracket||1x Universal I/O Bracket|
|USB|| 4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps)
5x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header (5 Gbps, internal)
|Others||5x WiFi Antenna Holes
1x Power Switch, 1x AT/ATX Switch, 1x Remote Power On/Off
1x PC/Car Mode Switch, 1x Delay Time Switch
1x Removable CMOS Battery
|Linux||Linux kernel 5.X|
|Power Adapter||Optional AC/DC 24V/9.2A, 220W
Optional AC/DC 24V/5A, 120W
|Power Mode||AT, ATX|
|Power Ignition Sensing||Power Ignition Management|
|Power Supply Voltage||9 ~ 48 VDC|
|Power Connector||3-pin Terminal Block|
|Power Protection||Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
Over-Current Protection (OCP)
Reverse Polarity Protection (RPP)
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to 70°C (35W CPU) ; -25°C to 60°C (65W CPU)|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C ~ 85°C|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Certification||CE, FCC Class A, E-Mark, EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2|
|Vibration||5 Grms, 5 ~ 500 Hz, 0.5 hr/axis (SSD) 1 Grms, 5 ~ 500 Hz, 0.5 hr/axis (HDD)|
|Shock||50G, half-sine, 11 ms (SSD)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||240 (W) x 261 (D) x 79.2 (H) mm|
|Weights||7.5 - 8.25 kg|
|Construction||Extruded aluminum with heavy duty metal|
|Mounting Options||Wall Mounting|
Azure IoT Quick Start