13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
Industrial x86 Rugged Computers
13th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor Industrial Computers
Modular Edge AI Performance Accelerators
- High-Speed NVMe storage
- Real-time GPU Acceleration
- PCI/PCIe Expansion
Small Yet Powerful In Performance
The RCO-3000-CML is a small form factor fanless industrial computer that strikes a balance between power, size, and performance to deliver the necessary processing power without delays at the rugged edge.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Codename: Comet Lake S)
- Compact and Small Form Factor in Size
- Enhanced storage and wireless connectivity
- Ruggedized and fanless industrial-grade design
- EDGEBoost I/O integration with Power Over Ethernet support
- Certified by UL Solutions
Powerful Multicore Processors
The RCO-3000-CML SFF industrial computer enables up to 10 cores of compute power in a low TDP to enable heavy industrial workloads.
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ (35W TDP)
- Up to ten hyperthreading cores
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630
EDGEBoost I/O - Modular Daughterboards
Tap into Premio’s EDGEBoost I/O modules to enable plug and play high speed modular expansion for increased flexibility, connectivity, integration, and automation.
4x Port GbE/PoE RJ45 Connectors
4x Port GbE/PoE M12 Connectors
2x Port 10GbE RJ45 Connector
4x Port USB 3.2 Gen 1
5G, Edge AI, and NVMe Storage
Edge AI and NVMe Storage
Edge AI Ready
The RCO-3000-CML empowers AI intelligence at the rugged edge by featuring the Hailo-8™ M.2 module. The Hailo-8™ AI processor is an AI accelerator that delivers data center-class performance to execute deep learning inferencing in real-time while maintaining low power consumption and compact M.2 form factor.
Workload Consolidation Ready
- Isolated GPIO for automation triggers
- Digital and Analog I/O in high-speed USB and Serial Analog
- Power Ignition Management for in-vehicle and intelligent transportation
Built-in CAN Bus for Vehicle Telematics
The RCO-3000-CML supports a built in dual-channel CAN Bus feature that allows the computer to leverage vehicle telematics data for intelligent transportation systems, fleet management, process analytics, and system optimization.
Hot Swappable And Toolless SSD Tray
Enhanced storage technology provides a reliable solution to mission critical data processing. Internal and external storage are supported with RAID technology to reduce downtime and prevent data loss.
- 1x Hotswap 2.5" SATA HDD Bay (support H=7mm)
- 1x Internal 2.5" SATA HDD Bay (support H=9mm)
- Support RAID 0, 1, 5
- Dual SIM sockets for 5G & 4G/LTE connectivity
Certified by UL Solutions
For additional re-assurance in product quality and safety, this edge computer has earned the UL Certified Mark for ultimate reliability when operating in extreme industrial deployments.
• UL Listed (I.T.E E357184)
Built Rugged. Built Ready.
A ruggedized design architecture safeguards the SFF computer in the harshest, remote, and dynamic environments.
- Fanless Passive cooling to eliminate failure points
- -25C – 70C wide operating temperature
- 50G shock and 5Grms vibration resistance
- 9 – 48 VDC wide input voltage
- TPM 2.0 enabling password protection, device authentication, and future-ready cybersecurity