Premio is proud to be exhibiting at the ISC West, the International Security Conference, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas from April 9 to 12th. Visit Premio at Booth #20116 to see our showcase of comprehensive fanless industrial PC solutions for onboard/wayside surveillance, data acquisition, and IoT sensor processing to power the latest state-of-the-art security systems.
Edge Computers for Biometrics and Access Control
Our proven industrial grade computers feature expansive connectivity for systems needing multi-camera and multi-sensor applications as surveillance technology integrates new IoT frameworks to generate massive data point analytics for improved security measures. The fanless RCO series is an industrial embedded line of products that provide performance processing power to aggregate data from cameras, motion sensors, access control, and more. This consolidation of peripheral devices simplifies the essential components for modern high-tech security. Premio's VCO or RCO-6020-1050ti are powerful GPU computers that have been applied to process advanced biometric data in real-time and cross-reference from a secure database to verify proper identification with facial recognition technology.
Intelligent Surveillance Systems for Transportation Applications
Premio will also showcase transportation certified systems with the ACO series designed for in-vehicle computers that can power up to 16 cameras for surveillance on rolling stock, trucking, buses, and mass transit. More than just traditional monitoring, these in-vehicle computers can be equipped to collect various data for vehicle tracking, vehicle speed, passenger count, pick-up/drop-off, and more for better intelligent transportation systems. Coupled with wireless network capabilities, Premio’s embedded edge systems can link to off-site servers to analyze and compile collected data in real-time for enhanced surveillance monitoring.
The ACO-6010-16L is an ideal hardware solution for transit systems needing expandability with up to 18x LAN / 16x PoE ports and the option for secure M12 connectors. Premio systems are proven and tested to sustain high shock and vibration levels during continuous operation for a truly reliable lifecycle.
IP67 Waterproof Edge Surveillance for Smart Cities
Smart cities are here and there is a demand for IoT edge devices that can operate in extreme conditions facing weather, dust, and other outdoor elements. The WCO-3200 is an IP67 rated edge computer that features a robust water and dust proof chassis. The system is completely fanless with proven continuous operation in temperatures ranging from -40C to 70C (-40F to 158F). Edge computers help outdoor surveillance systems achieve better situational awareness with advanced imaging capabilities and smart sensors to better track, monitor, and respond to critical threats.
Meet with our experienced team at Booth #20116 during ISC West 2019 to find a ready solution that meets your security hardware requirements.
Explore Premio Product Solutions at ISC West 2019:
Expansive NVR / Edge Computer / Surveillance System
- LGA 1151 socket 6/7th Gen Intel Core Processors
- 18x LAN / 16x PoE module options
- 2x Universal I/O Bracket, 8x USB
- Wide Temperature (-25 to 70C) Continuous Operation
- In-vehicle Certifications: E-Mark, EMC Conformity with EN50155 & EN50121-3-2
Rugged Fanless Embedded Systems
- Intel Pentium N4200 Quad Core
- 10x LAN / 8x PoE module options
- 8x DI / 8x DO w/ Isolation
- Extended Temperature Operation (-40 to 70C)
- 2x mini-PCIe for expansion modules (GPS, SIM, 4G)
IP65/67 Waterproof Embedded Systems
- Intel Pentium N4200 Quad Core
- M12 Secure port connectors
- 3x USB, 2x LAN, 1x RS-232/422/485
- 2x mini-PCIe for communication expansion
- Wide Voltage Range Input (9 to 50VDC)
- Full System IP67 Water and Dustproof
Rugged Touch Panel PCs
- Patented Multimode Display Module (MDM)
- Resistive 5-wire or PCAP touch panel
- IP65 Aluminium Die-casting Front Bezel
- Intel Celeron Processor
- Wide Temperature Operation (-10 to 60C)
- Wide Voltage Range Input (9 to 48VDC)