Modular Edge AI Performance Accelerators
- High-Speed NVMe storage
- Real-time GPU Acceleration
- PCI/PCIe Expansion
Size. Power. Performance.
The RCO-3000-CFL industrial PC series deliver powerful multi-core performance supporting 9th Gen Intel® Core socket processors. Fanless engineering and passive cooling technologies provide reliability for the harshest environmental deployments. The RCO-3000-CFL industrial PC is tested under extreme conditions for wide-operating temperatures, wide input voltages, and shock and vibration tolerance. Power Ignition Management ensures safe system boot down after engine shutoff when deployed for in-vehicle applications. TPM 2.0 provides hardware security and enables cybersecurity features for ultimate data encryption.
Regular price total regular price: $1,044.00
Regular price total regular price: $1,135.00
Small Yet Powerful in Performance
The RCO-3000-CFL is designed to be a compact and small form factor (SFF) industrial computer with a high-performance socket type processor design.
This SFF industrial computer measures in at 7.5” inches in width, 7.7” inches in depth, and only 2.3” inches in height, making it extremely compact for an industrial computer in its size against similar options in the market.
Multicore Socket Type Design
The RCO-3000-CFL SFF industrial computer enables up to 8 cores of compute power for harsh industrial workloads that require processing and I/O communication.
- • 9th Generation Intel Processors
- • 1151 LGA Socket with Q370 PCH
- • Supports Embedded 35W & 65W Intel Processors (i3, i5, i7)
- • DDR4 Memory 2666MHz up to 64GBs
- • Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- • Blazing Fast I/O
EDGEBoost I/O - Modular Daughterboards
Additional LAN and USB ports are also supported with flexible add-on modules that enables high-speed connections with low-latency data transmission for advanced industrial applications.
4x Port GbE in RJ45 Connectors
4x Port GbE in /M12 Connectors
2x Port 10GbE RJ45 Connector
4x Port USB 3.2 Gen 1
Workload Consolidation Ready
- • Isolated GPIO for automation triggers
- • Digital and Analog I/O in high-speed USB and Serial Analog
- • Power Ignition Management for in-vehicle and intelligent transportation
Hot swappable and toolless SSD Tray
- • 1x Hotswap 2.5" SATA HDD Bay (support H=7mm)
- • 1x Internal 2.5" SATA HDD Bay (support H=9mm)
- • Support RAID 0, 1, 5
Wireless Connectivity for Edge Telemetry
The RCO-3000-CFL Series enables seamless wireless connectivity for remote and mobile edge deployments.
- • 2x SIM sockets for 4G/LTE
- • Wi-Fi
- • Bluetooth
The RCO-3000-CFL-2 supports rear PCIe expansion slots
with x2 PCIe x16 (8-lane) slots for additional add-in cards.
Built Rugged. Built Ready.
Ruggedized hardware architecture safeguards the Small Factor Computer in harsh, remote and dynamic environments.
- Fanless cooling eliminates failure points
- -25 to 60°C Wide operating temperature
- 50G shock and 3 Grms vibration tolerance
- Wide 9 to 48VDC voltage input
- TPM 2.0 to enable password protection, device authentication and future-ready cybersecurity