Durable and Compliant, Dynamic Multimedia Information SolutionOur client needed to post and update a large amount of critical multimedia information. These important messages had to be efficiently conveyed to patients, their family members, and hospital. In addition, our customer wanted a user-friendly, interactive, and handicapped-accessible digital way-finding solution to improve the visitor experience throughout the facility. Finally, the hardware and software needed to be capable of sustaining 24/7 operation in a high-traffic, high-dependency, and a heavily regulated environment.
Innovative, All-In-One and Easy-to-Deploy SolutionPremio’s iGoLogic division partnered with 22 Miles to design and implement a self-contained, all-in-one touch kiosk system. For hardware, Premio’s HCDS-42 solution provided an Industrial-grade 42 inch LED panel (which includes a highly-durable, scratch-resistant 7H tempered glass screen, an Intel® Core i5 processor generating lag-free, full HD 1080p resolution, Intel HD graphics). Additional features included:
- Highly-sensitive, multi-touch screens
- High-speed networking connectivity with dual Intel® Gigabit LAN ports
- Non-mechanical storage with ultra-fast Flash-based memory and disk storage
- A safe and reliable internal medical-grade power supply
- IT-friendly serviceability with a locking accessible I/O compartment
- Multi-media capabilities supported by internal amplified speakers.