Full IP66 Protection
Shock And Vibration
Fanless Design Extends Panel PC Lifetime
The WIO Waterproof Touchscreen Computer employs Premio’s alternative cooling heatsink architecture, eliminating a chief failure point in compute hardware: the fan. Heat-expelling chassis fins efficiently regulate the temperature of the internal components while omitting ventilation that could admit contaminants. The passive heat-dispersion technology lends added reliability in severe environments.
High Performance 7th Gen Intel® Core™ Mobile-U Processors
Concentrated power from Intel® Core™ processors delivers better application performance for heavier workloads. Edge deployments needing increased computing capabilities benefit from the higher output and optimization that Mobile-U processors provide.
- Dual-Core CPU with 2.60 to 3.50GHz Frequency Range
- 15W Thermal Design Power
- Intel HD Graphics 620 for Ultra HD quality
- PCIe 3.0 Expansion support
Compact Ruggedness Simplifies Toughest Deployments
The WIO Waterproof Touchscreen Computer packs tremendous processing power and high-resolution interface into a low-profile all-in-one solution. The slim 74mm thickness easily accommodates space-constrained conditions without sacrificing enclosure strength.
Defiant Stainless Steel Enclosure
Rugged Type 304 stainless steel lends the WIO series dependable corrosion resistance against a wide range of caustic media. Its superior strength-to-weight advantage ensures the enclosure retains its shape and watertight integrity in harsh, corrosive environments without adding unnecessary heft. Exceptional temperature tolerance takes the waterproof touchscreen computer into environments prone to extremes of heat and cold.
Industrial-grade I/O and Hardware Controls
Waterproof M12 locking connectors provide I/O support for leading-edge and legacy technology. Enclosure surface controls include Power On/Off, Auto and Menu functions.
Learn More About Industrial I/O Ports
IP66 Water, Dust and Humidity Resistance
IP66-rated technology withstands aggressive exposure to water and fine pollutants in environments where these conditions are commonplace. The sealed dust-tight enclosure of the waterproof touchscreen computer is designed to resist powerful water jets from any direction, preserving the sensitive components within. IP66 protection shields hardware deployed to drenched and dusty conditions, or subjected to frequent washdowns.Learn More About IP Ratings
Resilient, Responsive Touch Technology
The industrial-grade touchscreen enables intuitive system interaction amid challenging deployments.
- 10-point multi-touch display provides natural interface engagement
- Hypersensitive PCAP touch display accurately registers gloved hand contact
- Optional optical bonding preserves visibility and vibrancy in humid areas
Exceptional Scratch Resistance
Wear and tear on display glass can dull, obscure and distort images on industrial panel PCs, reducing their utility and lifespan. The WIO Waterproof Touchscreen Computer features 7H hardness glass that resists cracks, nicks and scratches from tools, debris and sand.
Strong Connectivity Through Wireless Options
- Configurable Wi-Fi support via antennae
- 4G/LTE for seamless cellular reception
- Reliable connection for remote operating system (ROS) applications
Engineered for Dynamic Conditions
The WIO Series Waterproof Touchscreen Computer is different than regular panel pcs because of its unique fanless design, super-tough stainless-steel housing, and IP66 resistance, all purpose-built for the harshest underground mining equipment.
- Engineered For Rugged And Challenging Deployments
- Fanless Design Extends Panel PC Reliability
- Industrial-Grade I/O and Components
- Enduring Stainless Steel Enclosure
- IP Ratings for Water, Dust And Humidity Resistance
- IoT Ready for Robust Wireless Connectivity
WIO Series is tested and validated for an IP66 Rating. The IP Rating ingress protection ratings follows a standardized rating system to measure the level of protection to solids (dust, debris) and liquids (water, oils, and chemical agents).
- Surface and Underground Mining
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Smart Agriculture and Farming
Standard VESA Mounting Holes 100 x 100mm for easy installations
- Corrosion Resistance
- Lightweight Strength
- Wide Temperature Threshold
- Hygienic Simplicity
- Sleek Presentation