Industrial Touch Display
Purpose-Built Servers & Storage
Driving the Evolution behind IT Infrastructure
Premio offers a full range of fully-validated server and storage platforms purpose-built as building blocks for server and storage appliances, such as All-Flash-Array for CDN or Scale-Out HPC storage, High-Availability Software-Defined-Storage, Object-Storage for IPDC Warm or Cold Storage, Virtual-Desktop-Infrastructure and Hyper-Converged-Infrastructure etc.. All these platforms have gone through rigorous Design-Verification-Testing process to ensure reliability, compatibility and regulatory-compliance. Premio is an Intel-Direct Platinum Partner, and uses mostly industry-trusted Intel PCSD server boards and genuine Intel components in these platforms. The innovative system-packaging design and unique feature-sets offer OEM customers, solutions far beyond what other COTS general-purpose solutions offer. Whether you are an OEM, ODM or JDM, a Fortune-500 business or a startup, Premio’s Value-Added-Services, flexible business model, innovatively-engineered server and storage solution platforms, offer customers a total value-proposition no other vendor can match.
Embedded System Solutions
We Stand Behind the Platforms Your Business Runs On
Premio’s industrial PC and embedded technologies provide industrial-grade platforms to a wide array of segments including: kiosk, medical, factory automation, test equipment, networking, retail, and many others. Premio’s unique ability to offer solutions from board-level to system-level allows us to provide a one-stop shop for customers looking for robust industrial computer platforms to support their applications. In addition to standard Industrial motherboard and PC, Premio also offers a full range of engineering services to meet customers’ requirements. Be it a simple I/O or boot screen change or a full system design, our program management and engineering teams strive hard to deliver a cost-effective, fast time-to-market solution.
- Industrial motherboards to industrial PC systems
- Custom mechanical and BIOS design
- System design, qualification and compliance tests
- Longevity and revision control
Industrial Display Solutions
Just the Right Touch
Premio’s industrial display solutions provide customers with a quick Time-to-Market advantage in the interactive display business. The 5.400 sq. ft. controlled clean production floor in our California facility, backed by our design and manufacturing capabilities, makes us a one-stop-shop/solution provider for all your touch panel needs. In addition to the standard SKUs, Premio also offers OEM/ODM custom touch solutions and services. The touch screen size can range 5” to 106”, with the support of all the latest touch technologies, including Projected Capacitive (PCAP), Infrared, Optical, SAW, and resistive touch. Services include large-screen P-Cap touch film laminating, air bonding touch module to LCM.
- PM-DSD Series Digital Signage Display
- PA-ITPC Series Industrial Grade Fanless All-In-One Panel PC
- IGO-HS Series Healthcare Smart Interactive Signage
- RDSB& SADS Series Retail Digital Signage All-In-One Solution
- Standard Power Over Ethernet (POE) All-In-One Panel PC
- PA-SSEP Series ATEx Certified Stainless Steel All-In-One Panel PC
- Custom-Designed HermiTouch and HermiTouch Pro series Touch Overlay and Touch Monitor
- Custom panel solution design, testing, and fabrication
- Touch kit and LCM bonding
- P-Cap touch film laminating services up to 65”