ACO-3000 Series In-Vehicle Fanless Computer
ACO-3000 Series In-Vehicle Fanless Computer
Space-Constrained, High-Performance, Low-Power Embedded IoT for in-vehicle deployments
The ACO-3000 series Fanless In-Vehicle Computer supports Intel 5th generation Broadwell-U mobile processors with balanced performance and power. Designed for in-vehicle applications, the ACO-3000 series has built-in ignition on delay control and battery voltage monitoring to ensure proper startup and avoid draining battery power. The series comes with two chassis form factors to accommodate versatile I/O and expansion options, which make it the most versatile Fanless PC, ideal for in-vehicle applications where performance, power, and I/O expansion are equally important.
|In-Vehicle Fanless Computer based on Intel® Browell-U processors||In-Vehicle Fanless Computer based on Intel® Browell-U processors and with one PCI or PCIe x4 expansion slot||In-Vehicle Fanless Computer based on Intel® Browell-U processors and with two PCI or PCIe x4 expansion slot|
|CPU Onboard||Intel® Core™ i5-5350U, i3-5010U, Celeron® 3765U|
|Memory||1x 204-pin DDR3L-1333/1600 SO-DIMM, up to 8GB|
|Graphic Output||1x DVI-I, 1x Display Port|
|LAN||2x GbE RJ45 (Support Wake-on-LAN and PXE)|
|USB, Serial, & Digital I/O||4x RS-232/422/485, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 8x isolated digital I/O|
|Storage||2x 2.5” SATA HDD Bay and 2x mSATA (RAID 0/1/5/10)|
|Internal Expansion Slot||2x Full-size mini-PCIe (shared with mSATA)|
|Power||9-48 VDC, AT/ATX Select, 3-pin Terminal Block|
|Ignition Management||Delay On/Off, Battery Level Monitoring|
|Audio||Line out/Mic In Phone Jack|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to 70 °C|
|Operating System Supported||
Windows 10 IoT, Windows 8.1, WES8.1, Windows 7, WES7
Linux kernel 3.X
|Dimensions (WxDxH)mm||185 x 197 x 57.4 mm||185 x 197 x 85 mm||185 x 197 x 105 mm|
|Weight||2.16 - 2.54 kg||TBC||TBC|
|Universal Expansion Slot (front)||1 (ACO-3000)||2||2|
|Universal Expansion Slot (rear)||0||0||0|
|1x PCIe x4||ACO-3011E|
|2x PCIe x4||ACO-3022EE|
|4-Port GbE Expansion Option in Front Universal Expansion Slot (RJ-45 or M12 with PoE option)||1|
Rugged In-Vehicle Fanless Computer with Intel® Broadwell-U Mobile Processor for vehicular applications
In-vehicle mobile applications needing balanced performance and low power draw will benefit from the ACO-3000’s Broadwell-U System-on-a-chip design for highly efficient operation.
- Low-power efficient 15W TDP
- Intel HD Graphics with Quick Sync
- Turbo Boost Technology
- vPro Platform for security and manageability
|Processor Number||Intel® Core™ i5-5350U Processor||Intel® Core™ i3-5010U Processor||Intel® Celeron® Processor 3765U|
|1 Core Turbo (Max)||2.9||N/A||N/A|
|Intel® Smart Cache||3MB||3MB||2MB|
|Thermal Design Power||15 W (9.5 W cTPD)||15 W (10 W cTPD)||15 W (10 W cTPD)|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 6000||Intel® HD Graphics 5500||Intel® HD Graphics|
CAN Bus Transportation Protocol
Access and retrieve valuable vehicle data information by utilizing the ACO-3000’s CAN Bus capability to communicate with a vehicle’s various electronic computing units for enhanced functionalities.
- Receive up to 6000 CAN messages per second
- Support for Linux distributions
- Dual CAN Bus ports for redundancy, flexibility, and customization
- Applications for Aerospace, In-Vehicle, Industrial, Automation, etc.
Universal I/O Modules for Wide Expandability and Connectivity
Premio patented universal bracket designs provide ACO-3000 in-vehicle fanless computers additional expansion ports for peripheral devices.
- Up to 2 Universal I/O Bracket Modules
- Support for USB, DIO, Display Interfaces, COM, and LAN/PoE
- M12 connectors available for secure and lockable connections
- Up to 8 LAN/PoE devices for IP Cameras
Power Ignition Management
The ACO-3000 features intelligent power ignition management to source a stable power supply from the vehicle’s battery. By linking with the vehicle’s ignition system, it is able to receive and send signals for powering the computer on/off.
- Configurable for consumer 12V or industrial 24V electrical systems
- Adjustable delay timer between 5 seconds up to 2 hours
- Safely saves data before computer shutdown when ignition is cut off
- Receives ignition signals to start computer boot sequence
Premio’s industrial design strength for embedded computers provide the ACO-3000 in-vehicle fanless computers a competitive advantage for integrated power protection measures.
- Supports a wide voltage input range of 9 to 48VDC
- Protects against fluctuating battery voltage levels during engine cranking
- Reverse polarity protection safeguards sensitive components from faulty batteries and improper installations
- Protection against hazardous overcurrent and overvoltage risks
Easily removable storage bay allows for quick access when swapping drives for security and surveillance applications.
- 1x Removable 2.5” SATA HDD/SDD Bay
- 1x Internal 2.5” SATA HDD/SDD slot
- 2x mSATA SSD slot
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
Industrial Reliability and Fanless Design
Ruggedized and purpose-built for harsh operating conditions, the ACO-3000 is a reliable computing solution for any mobile in-vehicle applications.
- Fanless and Cableless Industrial Design
- -40°C to 70°C Extended Wide Operating Temperatures
- 50G Mechanical Shock Rating
- 5 Grms , 5-500Hz Random Vibration Sustainability
- E-Mark, EN50155, EN50121-3-2 Certified and Compliant
IoT Connectivity Ready
ACO-3000 supports Wifi 5(802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.1, Cellular 4G LTE. When connect these embedded edge computers to the cloud, we can optimize the functionality of different machines to achieve higher productivity and savings.
Multiple Antennas are in the front and the back of these in-vehicle computers to provide consistent and reliable connections whether it is wired, wifi or LTE. Dual SIM card slots optimize cellular signal selection and provide a backup to make sure mission critical data is delivered and stored.