Acceptance Of Contract Terms
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Premio, Inc. (“Premio”). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by Premio from its offices within the United States. Premio makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the state of California.
The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Premio or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Premio or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Premio’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The materials on this Site are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Premio’s proprietary rights in them.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Premio be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Premio or a Premio authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Any material, information or idea you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by Premio or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all personal data provided to Premio will be handled in accordance with Premio’s Privacy Practices. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
All editorial content, information, photos, video, graphics, HTML, or other material (“Content”) on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of Premio, Inc., which reserves all rights. All “Content” is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and Premio, Inc. owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such “Content.”
Re-use of any of our Content for any purpose other than your own personal and non-commercial use is strictly prohibited. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the “Content”, in whole or in part. You may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute content protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner. The materials from our site are available for personal informational and noncommercial uses only.
Permission to use Premio “Content” is granted on a case-by-case basis. We welcome requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premio® and the Premio logo are trademarks of Premio, Inc. which may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Other trademarks displayed on the Premio EMS web site are trademarks of their respective owners.
The “look” and “feel” of premioinc.com and other Premio, Inc. sites also are trademarks of Premio, Inc. This includes our color combinations, button shapes, layout, banners, and all other graphical elements.
Premio claims no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information accessed or linked to through use of its web site. In addition, we encourage users to determine what restrictions the authors and providers of linked-to Web sites have placed upon use of the information contained in those Web sites, and to abide by all restrictions placed on that information by the information authors and providers.
You may elect to download third-party software that we may link to or index, but please remember that Premio does not create, endorse, or sponsor that software. If you download any third-party materials that we index or link to, you do so completely at your own risk. If you plan to download any software, please be sure to read the copyright and licensing information first.
Premio provides access to a broad range of content that belongs to third parties and strongly believes that the intellectual property of others should be respected, and we ask our users to do the same. Premio may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Premio’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You may have this same information e-mailed to you by either e-mailing a request to email@example.com, or sending a letter to the address below and request for this information. When requesting this information, by mail, please provide us with a self-addressed postage paid envelope.
918 Radecki Court
City of Industry , CA 91748
If you have any questions please e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personally identifiable information we collect and use of such information.
- On certain forms within our site, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, birth date, gender, age, occupation, whether you have children, and information regarding your personal interests. You may opt out of providing us with the additional information requested during registration by not providing it to us. We may use any personally identifying information provided by you to.
- Send communications to you regarding orders placed through the premioinc.com web site.
- To communicate advance notice of events and new products and services to you (You may opt out of receiving any such notifications from us by either not signing up for them or unsubscribing at a later date by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- For our internal business purposes, including but not limited to enforcing our User Agreement.
- To comply with applicable law. We also collect data about your use of the premioinc.com web site and we may use or disclose to third parties such information and any other information you provide to us in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
WHO IS COLLECTING INFORMATION
HOW YOU CAN DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating what information you would like removed from our web site.
HOW YOU CAN HELP PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY ONLINE
Premio Inc. Environmental Policy
We are committed to environmental sensitivity and sustainability in the business activities of Premio Inc. We will integrate environmental considerations into our business planning and operations to help preventive pollution, and generate positive outcomes where possible. As evidence of this commitment, we will:
- Develop, implement, and maintain a system that conforms to the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard for Environmental management
- Meet our legislative and regulatory requirements
- Measure various aspects of our environmental performance, and seek to continuously improve our outcomes
- Provide employees with awareness and training to help them make environmentally appropriate decisions
- Communicate information regarding our environmental management system and performance to all interested parties
This policy and Environmental aspects of our Management System will be regularly reviewed by senior management to ensure its continued effectiveness.